Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holidays!

I keep forgetting that I have a blog that I should try to update more then twice a year! lol

I really love this time of the year, but I can't believe we are already in December. I was considering in decorating my house, but I think I'm going to hold off this year. My kitten is being too crazy, and everything will be broken soon after I put it up anyways, so I won't bother! ha-ha

I have also finally started on medication, and we got extremely lucky that our insurance covered almost everything. They send me a 3 month supply of Copaxone, and we pay less then $30. My nurse came today and showed me how to use my auto-injector, and I was suppose to wait so she could show me how to do my manual injections too, but my symptoms have been driving me crazy lately so I decided not to wait. My first injection was not pretty, since you are suppose to make sure and inject only your fatty tissue, but I went too far and hit a muscle. That's what I get for not being patient! :)

Overall, things have been going great for me. I'm getting really excited to see my family around Christmas time. And, I even love watching all these cute movies, like the Grinch.
Maybe we will get lucky this year and some snow flakes will fall around Christmas Eve! Wouldn't that be perfect?

1 comment:

Charin Adams said...

:) :) This time of year is super cozy and sweet...at least until Christmas and New Years are over, then I'm ready for Spring! haha
We aren't decorating too much this year either, just the tree in Katie's room.
I hope you get to feeling better soon, that shot sounds ouchy! :(