Saturday, May 23, 2009

American Idol.. Who knew?

I am surprised, to say the least, that I actually liked the season finale on American Idol.
I haven't actively watched the show since the first season, and the only times I watch it now is when they show the auditions, which I find entertaining. :)

I still have no plans or desire to begin watching the show weekly, but maybe I'll tune in more then once a year! Provided that it doesn't start at on the same time slots as NCIS or HOUSE, which I wouldn't give up for any reality show in a million years. haha

Well, I'm pleased to announce that me and my husband are seriously talking about getting a house soon. *YAY*
We are having serious neighbor problems, which was what really fueled us to try and find a house ASAP. Hopefully no more then 3 months from now.

I'm also hoping that the few health problems that I've had recently clear up soon, so I can go and get my GED and get into college. I've seriously considered going for my RN license, but I'm not entirely sure I could handle being a CNA, so I may have to choose something else. Oh well
Things will work out, I'm very sure of that! :)

No comments: