Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pug fever!



I have been doing some research online about Pugs, and I cannot wait to own one of these adorable dogs. How can those precious faces not melt your heart?!? :)
The one and only thing I dislike about Pugs is the prices. They seem to usually sell anywhere from $600-$1,000, which is A LOT for a dog.
I actually had a chance to buy one of these dogs several years ago for $200 dollars, but my apartment building wouldn't allow it. :(
Wish me luck on my search for the perfect Pug. I know he(s) is out there, and I will find it. ;)












2 comments:

Charin Adams said...

I just want you to know that when you get a pug I will be over everrrry day to play with him or her! :) :)

Unknown said...

Have you looked online for pug rescue shelters in Arkansas. This link is for Arkansas:
http://pugrescuenwa.typepad.com/pug_rescue_nwa/

I think it said the adoption fee was $250.00.

Tammy Reed