Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm in a much better spirits today then I was last night! ha-ha

I really dislike rant posts, but I read several stories that truly irked me last night, and I couldn't help but vent. I imagine my husband was grateful I did my venting online, and not out loud where he would of had to sit, and listen to me for several hours. He tells me I get really animated when speaking about all of it. O_o
I've also been known to call one of my really good friends so we can argue, loudly, for hours about politics. We both usually feel a lot better once we are finished, and it never gets mean or ugly.. I think! ;)
( He is, of course, an evil Republican!! ^_^ )

Outside of politics, I don't have a whole lot going on. I have run a bit dry on my video ideas not entirely sure what I want to do next, if I even do. I enjoy making my silly videos, but I don't want all of mine to be nothing more then me 'singing' to some song as I sway from side to side..*snores* How boring is that? I can't dance at all, seriously, and I'm not the smiley and fast talking type either so that cuts down my 'v-logs' out..pretty much.
It's not something I'm really worried about, I've just been trying to decide of a new idea or retire from it for a while.. or forever, who knows.

I have so many things going through my mind at the moment, I have become very restless. I'm sick of living in an apartment, very sick of it. I've been doing some serious thinking on what I play on pursuing as a career. I don't ever want to work food or sales again, I have no patience left to deal with incompetent bosses and employees. I know everywhere you go, you have to deal with those people, but I swear..It can't be as bad as the food industry. Or at least, I hope not!
I will be working soon, thank goodness, and I'm considering in either working for the company my husband works for, or one of the two hardware places around here. I would rather work 3rd shift, I am not a morning person, so I will have to wait and see what happens.

I also worry about my family, my sisters in general. Living on their own with friends and parties, that lifestyle can either make you or break you.
I've been there and done that, and I can't help but worry. I love them dearly, but sometimes they like to learn things the hard way.
I'm also worried about my baby sister's engagement, which by the way has been postponed until Nov 1st since the guest list is growing fast, and we need more time to prepare. She and her fiancee have big plans for life, and I'm cheering for them, but I worry that those dreams will die if they are hasty about this.
I know that's my protective side talking, but I can't help it.

On my free time, which is most of my time ;), I've been reading a bit, and still playing warcraft. I have also discovered a new forum in the world of warcraft website for Role-Playing, and I've been working on a few 'introductions' to join in. I use to be a huge RP fan, the paper and pencil kind, and I am glad to be able to do it again.
I promise, it's not as weird as it sounds! ^_^
When you role-play a character, you give it a story. We usually follow the lore of warcraft, giving our characters a back story or introduction explaining how and why you've came to be what you are or believe. You have the thread owner, a forum poster, who creates the general story that is taking place, and guides how he/she wants the story to progress. It's very loosely guided.
We then have any other posters who add a general introduction to their character, it is usually anyone interested in joining that particular story.
Once everyone interested has posted, we begin in closing in the 'gap' and letting our characters meet. They interact based on their faction, and whether or not the 'events' taking place force us to form a shaky allegiance with opposing members.
Most members, actual forum members not our characters, are usually respectful towards each other regardless of faction, but we usually must be harsh IC, In Character. I find the fights to be the most fun, when done right, but overall it is all entertaining.









No comments: