Friday, June 20, 2008

New to the blogging world




I must admit, I never imagined myself doing any kind of blogging but lately writing has become my outlet. Its very relaxing.

Thursday, me and my hubby decided to go to the park for a very overdue walk and it reminded me why I use to love doing it. The weather couldn't of been more perfect either, it was cloudy and breezy. ( I will always take cloudy or stormy weather over sunny! ha ha )
I wish I had taken a couple pictures, it was beautiful.


I also spent a large chunk of my time doing some cleaning which I had been putting off for quite sometime. My kitty, on the other hand, was not ecstatic and refused to let me get things done, without a struggle. Every time I cleared off a shelf or cabinet to organize, she would leap right in and cry when I tugged at her and would re-pay me by running off with anything she could carry.

That brings me to the last thing I wanted to write about. My kitty =)

Comet is a solid gray tabby, which I've been told is very rare. I adopted her from our local shelter, 4 years ago, and I've never been happier. Her engaging personality makes it difficult to deny her anything and she is fully aware of that. The adoring look she gives you with those enormous, yellow eyes melts my heart and cause me to pamper her too much.
She has developed this peculiar habit of crying when she wants attention and it happens so frequently now, its unusual for her to be silent for more then a few minutes. She also refuses to be alone in a room and chooses instead to follow either me or my husband everywhere, I mean that literally.
Comet, has a very sweet temperment but does tend to have fits every now and then, I feel as If I'm speaking about a child here, especially when you refuse to stand up and go to her when she is crying. Her tantrums are generally short and she's not vicious but will nip at you to get her point across.





2 comments:

Nobody Asked Me, But said...

Yep, kitties have their own agenda
My baby is Scooner, a great big yellow and white fluffball, big blue eyes and spoiled to tears. He is 18 and slowing down a bit, but still the light of my life. He too has discovered a human can be trained to perform for him.
Sounds as if Comet is bored. Maybe some toys .....just a thought.
Kitties are God's angels in disguise.'
Bill

Charin Adams said...

Comet's adorable :) :)