Monday, June 23, 2008

Update


Today I had dinner with an old friend of mine whom I hadn't seen since early January. It was very enjoyable.
Our discussions varied from the weather and the economy to the Bible and new reading material.
I actually began speaking with him about the Bible several years ago when we both worked together and I believe he is saved; He has also expressed interest in coming to our monthly Bible studies!


I am also about to start working on a new video! I know that sounds strange, so I'll explain.
I have a lot of spare time currently so I make silly videos of myself lip-syncing or doing skits.
I had my very sweet sister-in-law dare me to do a video to the Britney Spear's song "Toxic." :)
I can't turn down any dares, so I must comply! ( I think next time I'll dare her to do one with me. lol)



1 comment:

Charin Adams said...

hehe :) Can't wait to see the video!