Saturday, July 5, 2008

Holiday weekend!




I hope everyone had a great 4th!


I've been trying to stay busy lately getting things done, and it seems to be working. :)

I finally got around to giving my kitty a much needed bath, which she was not happy about, but she looks so much better! I couldn't help but take a few pictures of her obvious discomfort; she just looked so adorable.


I have also been doing some reading lately, and I found an author I absolutely love. Kay Hooper.

She has 13 books, I believe, and while I'm not generally interested in the suspense-romance genre, I can't help but be drawn into her stories.

She does an exceptional job of keeping you guessing until the last page without getting too cheesy with the romance.

Her stories are also very different from the cliche killer and police stories you find, adding a bit of a supernatural twist.

I purchased 3 of her books last night, and I'm having to pace myself so I don't finish them all tonight!



1 comment:

nico said...

have u read the Odd Thomas books by Dean Koontz? If you haven't you should look into them! He's an amazing writer and in the last 4 months, i've read 7 of his books! ha ha! they are addicting! He just came out with the 4th one of the the Odd Thomas series, and i finished it in 4 days! im kinda upset bc i don't know when they next one is coming out! but u need to read it!